Friday, October 26, 2012

Grand Opening

Hello Everyone,

I finally got around to starting my blog! I know, I know I'm pretty late in the game, but better late than never. So since I'm still getting into the groove of blogging, I'll make this short and sweet. My name is Bianca, I'm one of five sisters, I have a love for crafting, sewing, quilting, you name it and I want to share that with all of you.

How do I plan to do that you ask?
Well first off by participating in the Patchwork Craft Fair!
For those of you who don't know what a craft fair is, it's a venue which allows people like myself to sell our handmade arts and crafts to all you great people. I'm particularly excited for this one as it will be touring in Culver City, Long Beach, Oakland, and Santa Ana. Unfortunately, since I'll be working those other days, I'll only be attending the Santa Ana on November 25th, but I'm still excited to show everyone the great crafts I've been working on lately. If you're interested in learning more about the Patchwork Indie Art & Craft Festival they have a facebook page and a website.

Well that's all for now!
- Binks and Tobes




This is Toby by the way (Isn't she a cutie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment